At Revelations Architects/Builders, we have the investment of experience and the enthusiasm of youth brought together to provide you with the most innovative building solutions for your construction project and budget.
Our enthusiastic and energetic staff includes Architects, Architectural Apprentices, Project Managers, highly trained and skilled carpenters and accurate, service-oriented Administrative and Accounting staff.
The sum of our expertise will help us to work out your project needs in an innovative, effective, and successful way.
We are devoted to our clients, their needs, and the opportunities of solving their building problems.
At Revelations Architects/Builders, we believe design/build is a very efficient and effective way of achieving our clients' goals. Quality architecture and craftsmanship construction are part of our goals at Revelations Architects/Builders.
The cost is the same to put a roof on a poorly designed house as it is to a well designed house. The cost of plumbing, heating and electrical in a poorly designed house costs the same, or more, than in a well thought out and efficiently designed house.
To us, it seems that it only makes good sense to build a well designed house. Our staff is excited to work with you!
Andy Lippart, Architectural Intern/ Project Manager
Andy is our technology expert and project manager. He has been with Revelations for 6 years. Andy splits his time between design/construction documents, project management, and construction. Andy is currently engaged to Anna and is planning a 2011 wedding. When Andy is not at work, he enjoys playing the bass guitar and restoring his 1977 Kawasaki 650.
Bill Yudchitz, Architect/ President of Revelations
Bill graduated in 1973 from the University of Illinois-Champaign with a 5 year professional degree in architecture. Bill obtained his architectural registration in the State of Wisconsin in 1975 followed by his Illinois registration in 1976. n 1977 Bill moved to Stevens Point, WI and in 1978 started Revelations Architects/Builders.
Bill's construction experience began in 1966 with Ragnar Benson, Chicago, IL as a construction laborer. Over the course of 5 years of vacations and summers, Bill became an assistant layout engineer. At the time Ragnar Benson with the 8th largest construction company in the USA working mainly for Fortune 500 companies.
Originally Bill started his architectural apprenticeship with A. Richard Willliams in 1969 just as a house helper and later as an assistant to the East Chicago Heights planning projects.
Bill has been happily married to Ann, his wife of 30 years.They have 3 children, 2 daughters and 1 son. Bill's hobbies include trout fishing, gardening, restoring old SAAB cars, and just doing whatever Ann, his wife, would like to do.
Awards and Achievements:
- Intern City Planner, Chicago Heights, State of Illinois. 1971
- First student juror on a national jury, AIA Design Awards for Public Housing. 1972
- Executive Director of a non-profit housing authority, East Chicago Heights and renovated a 4 unit apartment, summers while still going to school.
- Speaker at the National Builders Convention. 1992
- Wisconsin Redimix Concrete Design Award for Concept Residence. 1996
- AIA Wisconsin Honor Design Award for The E.D.G.E (An Experimental Dwelling for a Greener Environment). 2010
- Past chairman of the Design Committe/Member of the Board for Association of Downtown Businesses which has become part of the Wisconsin Mainstreet Alliance.
- Past board member of the Salvation Army.
- Past Treasurer of the American Legion baseball club, along with 5 years of coaching.
- Founding and active member of the Historic Murals of Downtown Stevens Point, WI.
- Assisted the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, "With the Grain", project of professional sculptors in a work-study program providing Thomas Radeloff and students with the foundation expertise for completing his sculpture.
- Designed and built the protective roof over the historic 2713 train engine and caboose, Stevens Point, WI which was funded by his wife's parents, Herb and Theresa Leary.
- Supervising professional for the first student sculpture at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point campus.
- Donated design and construction services for the Press Box, storage, and concession stand at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point baseball field.